PTC is a leading training and consulting company, based in the United Arab Emirates with the scope to deliver world class training and consulting services in the Middle East.
We can take your business to the next level
“I had a great experience with PTC from start to finish.”Estelle KadiHR Manager, Owl Eyes
With a dedicated team of expert trainers and professional consultants, PTC will cater to your most demanding needs.
PTC helps organizations realize their visions
- by analyzing, developing and establishing strategies
- by working methods and expertise
- by supplying consultancy services & training programs
- by gain measurable results
- by increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction
- by diversifying areas of expertise
Our team is comprised of genuinely gifted minds
Experience in organizational diagnosis and the design and facilitation of large-scale events and staff development activities.
Strong meeting planning and facilitation skills; able to communicate effectively with all organizational levels, build relationships of trust and enlist the participation of team members.
He is partner at Professional Training & Consulting (PTC) and has significant experience as both investor and company counsel, in structuring and negotiating debt and equity investments at various stages of the company lifecycle. This experience includes initial rounds of seed capital from high net worth individuals, as well as large initial or follow-on rounds of venture capital from venture capital firms and other institutional investors. He has experience representing high technology startups including companies in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, internet, software and software services industries.In addition, he is founder & managing partner of Aoun & Associates Law Firm, who advises a diversified client base ranging from political figures to businessmen and entrepreneurs. He has extensive local and international experience and has represented a variety of clients in different legal matters.
Dr. Aoun was appointed as an external legal counselor with the International Labor Organization ("ILO"), and is assisting it with several projects and labor reform in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. He is a professor of law, where he gives different courses in various IV universities.
He has an extensive experience providing professional workshops and conferences covering topics for businessmen and HR professionals.
A dynamic speaker, trainer, and presenter; skilled in employing clarity, innovation, and humor to deliver effective presentations to diverse audiences at all organizational levels.
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support,
• Works closely with the accounting and finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting,
• Responsible for analyzing fiscal matters and preparing, submitting and managing tax statements and returns for businesses and clients.
• Minimizes tax liabilities and compliance issues.
• Provides advisory on general VAT liabilities and VAT & Tax implications of any business undertaken transaction.
• Manages and trains development of colleagues & team members.